This module handles all stock control
functions for retails, distribution,
production, re-manufacturing and jobbing businesses. This module tracks stock levels, in
multiple warehouses, and includes an ordering
system with re-order calculation.
- Stock receipts are integrated with Creditors, Bill
of Materials (BOM), Purchase Orders and Delivery Dockets and automatically re-cost parts.
- Deposits (for the rebuilding industry) is fully integrated with all stock
Production can automatically downgrade
components and recost parents.
Components and labour used in production may be
specified at the point of production, providing a "mini"-job costing
system and catering for the variable component and variable usage requirement of
the rebuilding industry.
Stock control may be disabled for selected parts for
Features include stocktaking, recosting, stock obsolescence reports and Material
Requirements Planning (MRP).
Stocktaking is greatly simplified by the generation
of stocktaking sheets and the ability to easily enter stocktake results.
levels may even be "frozen" so that Invoicing and stock receipts may
continue while stocktake results are being completed.
- Minimum and maximum stock levels can
be automatically calculated by
- A Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system is included which
can be used for enquiries, generating orders and
producing production sheets.
- Stock Obsolescence reporting assists in managing excess stock, and
calculates a ‘write
down’ of stock for accounting and taxation purposes. This can reduce your
company taxation liability.
- Stock may be automatically categorised into popularity categories.
Return to EASE Modules