Controls all facets of accounts receivable.
Fully integrated with other EASE modules
including Invoicing, Job
Control, Banking, General
Ledger, Engine Tracking
System and the Report Generator.
- Combined with the Banking
module, receipts can automatically produce bank pay-in sheets.
- Customers with multiple branches can
have accounting and statements consolidated to a head office account.
- Flexible statement layout, including emailed and faxed statements. Can support
virtually any stationery.
- Accounts may be open-item or balance
forward, selected by account. Open-item accounts may send balance forward
- Full audit trail of transactions.
Can specify flexible trading terms
and can produce COD, 7 day and monthly statements.
- Assists in debt
control, to reduce your receivable. Automatic credit control with credit
limits and automatic account stopped on overdue accounts with password
security to prevent further invoicing. Details of cheques promised can
be noted and a warning displaying on Invoicing and Enquiries if not received.
- Accounts can be flagged as requiring
an order number.
- Extensive sales analysis, enquiries
- Can produce adhesive labels for accounts.
- Can create a word processing merge
file of account information.
- Extensive notes facility provided for
customers specific information against each account.
Return to EASE Modules