All invoicing functions including
picking slips, backorders, quotes, lost sales and credit notes are controlled through this
module. This allows the operator to remain
in one area while handling the
customer’s enquiry and order entry.
Return to EASE Modules page.
Point-of-sale invoicing and order entry.
- Automatically calculates prices by customer.
- Automatically calculates GST.
- Quotes are easily generated, printed, faxed or emailed, and may be saved for later invoicing.
Integrates to other areas within the EASE system such as Debtors,
Sales Orders, Core control, Sales Analysis, Stock Control,
Bill of Materials (BOM) and Engine Tracking System (ETS).
Account status is
displayed to alert you to overdue and stopped accounts. Invoicing on overdue
and stopped credit accounts can be password protected.
"multi-task" to call up enquiries during invoicing.
consignment notes, delivery labels, local delivery sheets, picking slips and
order confirmations may
also be produced.
Can be integrated with freight systems such as Startrack/DFE.
Engine and serial numbers may be recorded and details
Price changes are recorded and may be easily reported.
- Unknown parts can be invoiced "on the
- Lost sales may be recorded and reported
Provides detailed sales
analysis, including gross profit reports by product type, customer and part
- An electronic catalogue / parts locating
system can be accessed while you are within this
- On screen warning for low profit margin
and below cost pricing.
- Flexible stationery layout. Can support
virtually any stationery, and can easily be customised to your requirements.
This applies to invoices, picking slips, order confirmations, quotes, consignment notes, delivery
labels, and part labels. Stationery may be faxed or emailed.
Other reports include: Sales to budget, a graph of
sales by day, salesman and area reports and many more.